Design your logo and build your brand with the best.
Our team of local creative designers specialize in branding and logo design.
Q: How important is package design?
A: The design of a products packaging is just as important as the product itself.
Contact Ocreations for Graphic design, Logos and Branding
Successful branding is a result of properly researched design
01 – Creating a new Brand
- First we determine your brand’s target audience – because a brand is not created by a company, it is formed in the minds of consumers. We then establish a brand mission statement. Next, by researching other brands within your industry or target niche we can establish a baseline of expectations and outline the key qualities and benefits your brand offers. We do this through brand competitor research and close examination of your market.
“Where people aren’t having any fun, they seldom produce good work.”
― David Ogilvy, Confessions of an Advertising Man
Creating a new brand can be fun: Ocreations knows how to produce good work because our design environment is enjoyable and our design team loves their job. The initial research phase is done once reasonable conclusions are reached and we can then venture into the enjoyable process of logo design where decisions about the brand style guide will begin to evolve.
02 – A consistent Brand message
- There are specific patterns of expression that will affect what people think about a company called Brand Consistency. When a company uses consistent messaging through slogans, graphic design, ideas and presentation the brand will also be consistent.
We strive to help companies build a brand through awareness because developing the trust and loyalty of customers is the foundation for forming a brand in their minds. There are 7 Key Approaches for keeping Brand consistency aligned and we use them all to form the perfect blend between marketing and print design.
03 – Building a Brand Manual
- Your brand is going to need a playbook of game plans and very specific rules for every piece of graphic design, every printed publication as well as the big picture for presenting your brand digitally through Web Design and Email Marketing.
The brand manual contains all the typographic, style and color rules to specifications on how logos and imagery can or should appear together. How successful you are in the presentation of your brand to the world is defined by this manual.
04 – Logo design in the twenty-first century
- The tech giants and modern 21st century brands all have something in common: branding that helped them establish dominance in their field. Memorable experiences that leveraged the psychology of color were put together by designers with a clear understanding of the power shape has over the human mind.
- The team at Ocreations has command of the design capabilities that are needed to successfully design logos that will resonate with a 21st century audience and their expectations. We understand the cultural context of color and the compelling power of UX has over end users.
05 – Branding in the mind of the consumer
- Quantitative and Qualitative methods and the 2 Categories of Research Methods used in determining what is going on in the mind of a consumer when branding is formed successfully.
Qualitative Brand Research methods reveal what the consumer believes is important when considering a relationship to a brand, its products or services while Quantitative Branding methods are simply a statistical approach based on volume or popularity.
As it turns out there is a wealth of complex Neuroscience research related to Branding that can thankfully simply be summed up by this simple question: where is the consumer going to put the brand except in his or her mind?
06 – Defining the Brand Identity
- The identity of a brand is contained in the design of marketing materials. One of the most important ingredients here is to invest in professional photography because Brand identity is not the same as a brand image but the image of your Brand will indeed be a direct product of the images your brand chooses to communicate with customers.
07 – Building the Brand Image
- Brand image and marketing affects market share and it is also defined by how that company interacts with customers. Turns out that the company personality is both a producer of and produced by its own marketing materials.
People who seek to do business with you will expect that the experience should feel just like your marketing materials look! This literally means if your photography and design work look amateur then people will naturally feel your company is too (and there is only 1 way to prevent that).
Every customer will have their own unique experience with your product and company and this experience itself can be designed to be enjoyable and memorable. Your Brand Personality is the set of human characteristics that inevitably become attached to your brand name. We make sure that every effort is taken during the subliminal design of brand messaging to create a message that is both positive and able to have the desired effect.
08 – The importance of Print Design
- The advent of the web initially seemed to threaten the printing press. Turns out the opposite happened, more printing than ever has come into existence since the dawn of the web because of Digital printing services. Turns out Print Design remains the most important part of the physical brand experience. When customers can physically touch, interact with and hold branding materials it creates a permanent memorable impression on them.
Let’s prove it: Do you have any Apple, Bang&Olifson or Nike products? Did you keep the boxes? Why did you keep those boxes? A: Because they are awesome, that’s why.
It’s statistically and psychologically proven: people who interact with printed materials tend to buy more and feel a sense of loyalty to that company. Let’s make sure your print and publication designs are worthy of your customer loyalty.
09 – Dynamic Branding
- Flexible design systems are what turn brands into dynamic visual identities. Having a dynamic brand is a powerful way to generate additional revenue. If you are looking for the perfect example, just examine the homepage of Google on any given day – the logo changes and the ABC corp (Google) has the chameleon ability to transform into any identity that a consumer would want to interact with.
While every company can not simply “transform” overnight, or does not need to, identifying when a company could or should takes an expert eye and careful hand.
10 – Successfully re-branding
- Launching new products, generating additional revenue from new markets and emphasizing or changing a company’s position of alignment in a market are the three primary reasons for a re-brand, but they are not the only ones. We have created branding for new companies and companies that did not have a consistent message. We have also helped start-ups determine and create their brand to move their business forward.
Viral and well-executed re-brands are the perfect blend of luck and professional marketing. The kind of marketing that Ocreations can provide is the kind of marketing you need.